Welcome! Below you will see all of our current opportunities.
- You will be asked to create a free Submittable account (or sign in with Google or Facebook) to submit your application.
- You can save a draft of your form to continue working on at a later time.
- If you need to make changes to your form after you’ve submitted your application, please withdraw your submission and start a new application.
- Our platform works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported.
- You can download Firefox by following the instructions linked here.
- You can download Chrome by following the instructions linked here.
We will follow-up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure to allow notification emails from Submittable and check the email you used to sign up for your Submittable Account regularly. Check out the Submitter Resource Center or reach out to Submittable's Customer Support team with any technical questions here.
Kane County's ARPA Mission Statement for CASA Kane County
The mission of the Kane County American Rescue Plan Committee is to distribute funds in a thoughtful and professional manner, in order to address the needs of the County. Award funds will be distributed as reimbursements for expenses for staffing and the administration of volunteers to assist and advocate as Guardian ad Litem for the best interests of children in abuse and neglect cases and probate cases filed in the County. Reimbursements will be processed upon receipt of appropriate documentation of eligible expenses from CASA Kane County.
Costs associated with CASA Kane County’s operations for staffing and the administration of volunteers to assist and advocate as Guardian ad Litem for the best interests of children in abuse and neglect cases and probate cases filed in Kane County. Eligible expenses include up to 100% of the annual payroll and benefits of CASA Kane County Advocate Supervisors and up to 25% of the annual payroll and benefits of the CASA Kane County Director of Advocate Supervision.