Welcome! Below you will see all of our current opportunities.
- You will be asked to create a free Submittable account (or sign in with Google or Facebook) to submit your application.
- You can save a draft of your form to continue working on at a later time.
- If you need to make changes to your form after you’ve submitted your application, please withdraw your submission and start a new application.
- Our platform works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported.
- You can download Firefox by following the instructions linked here.
- You can download Chrome by following the instructions linked here.
We will follow-up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure to allow notification emails from Submittable and check the email you used to sign up for your Submittable Account regularly. Check out the Submitter Resource Center or reach out to Submittable's Customer Support team with any technical questions here.
Kane County's ARPA Mission Statement for TriCity
The mission of the Kane County American Rescue Plan Committee is to distribute funds in a thoughtful and professional manner, in order to address the needs of the County. Award funds will be distributed as reimbursements of services to reduce food and housing insecurity and support behavioral health.
Kane County's ARPA Mission Statement for Northern Ilinois Foodbank
Northern Illinois Food Bank is a 501c3 non-profit organization that acquires and distributes food to member agencies in Kane County whose mission is to provide nutritious food and resources for our neighbors, with dignity, equity and convenience through partnerships and innovation with a vision of everyone in Northern Illinois having the food they need to thrive. This resolution is to allocate $2,500,000 (Two million, five hundered dollars) of SLFRF to be distributed to Northern Illinois Food Bank as a grant for food purchase to be distributed to Kane County member agencies.